Massage into skin until absorbed.
Orange Hydrosol, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower, Glyceryl Stearate, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Organic Coconut, Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Witch Hazel, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin C, MSM, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Tamanu Oil, Organic Borage, Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose, Organic Oregon Grape, Organic Rosehip Oil, Vitamin B5, Organic Arnica, Organic Lavender Extract, Organic Calendula, Organic Chamomile, Grapeseed, Macadamia Nut Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
- Orange Hydrosol: Known as flower water, orange hydrosol keeps skin moisturized and doubles as a skin repairing agent. It contains naturally occurring antiseptic properties.
- Coconut Extract: Coconut oil is rich in saturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. Saturated fatty acids are absorbed by the body and work to moisturize and revitalize skin. Coconut extract is what gives skin what most refer to as that “healthy glow”.
- Witch Hazel: Witch Hazel is an excellent topical treatment that soothes skin irritation and excess oil without drying up your skin. Witch hazel stabilizes the body’s oil secretion while also “locking in” on areas where your body needs additional hydration. When witch hazel is applied to the skin, it can reduce puffiness, wrinkles, and other skin imperfections.
- Beeswax: Beeswax is produced by honey bees to fortify their hive – and humans has been using its therapudic benefits for centuries. Beeswax forms a protective barrier that blocks bacteria and harmful germs.
- MSM: MSM revitalizes, rejuvenates, and repairs the skin. It does this by hydrating skin cells and making them more pliable and flexible.
- Rosehip Oil: Made from the seeds of rosehip bushes, rosehip oil is teeming with antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Rosehip oil hydrates skin and corrects dark spots.
- Evening Primerose: Evening primerose is an incredible agent at fighting dry skin and pre-mature aging. It has been scientifically proven to be beneficial to eczema, since the essential fatty acids to hydrate the skin and promote the growth of new skin cells. The results of using evening primerose are smoother and softer skin.