Sea Kelp, from Baja, California, is rich in minerals and antioxidant properties, which soften and cleanse the skin. It is able to penetrate the top layer of skin to draw out impurities into the mask. The Irish Moss Seaweed is grown in cold water in the Atlantic Ocean, which makes it full of nutrients and minerals. It naturally contains Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F and K along with important amino acids and beta carotene. It has a softening effect on the skin and contains potent antioxidants.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay contains a significant amount of silica, which is effective at grabbing on to dead skin cells and harmful bacteria. The silica exfoliates this debris and pulls it out of the body.
- Sea Kelp: Topical sea kelp is known for clearing out blemishes, imperfections, and toxic build ups in the skin. Sea kelp contains a high concentration of iodine and amino acids in it, which repairs dry and damaged skin.
- Sodium Magnesium Silicate: This is a type of clay is mainly made up of sodium and magnesium. It is very absorbent and can absorb water. It is recommended for sensitive skin due to its gentle nature.
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate: This is a deep cleaning silicate that is effective at exfoliating skin cells and pores. Excess oil and moisture are purged from the skin, which prevents oil production and blotchy appearances. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate also absorbs harmful substances, such as bacteria and dead skin cells. This will open pores and create a cleaner complexion.
- Purified Smectite Clay: Purified smectite clay has been used as a natural remedy for years. This is due to the clay’s health benefits and ability to thoroughly detoxify the body. The clay is ultra fine able to penetrate pores by clinging to imperfections. Once the smectite clay has a grasp on the impurities and imperfections, they are exfoliated when you wash the clay off your face.
- Irish Moss: Irish moss is an excellent detoxifier (that may be eaten), but we use it as a face mask. The ingredient is effective because it is filled with protein, vitamins, iodine, iron, magnesium, zinc, sulfur, and calcium. This powerful combination revitalizes skin, repairs damage, and gets rid of free radicals.
Wash face with warm water to remove dirt and open pores. On a slightly damp face, apply a small amount of product. Allow the mask to dry prior to removing. The mask should dry in 5-10 minutes. Users will experience a face tightening effect while the mask is drying.
Organic Herbs, Organic Aloe Aloe Vera, Kaolin clay, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Purified Smectite Clay, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Irish Moss, Ocean Minerals, Dulse, Spirulina, Sea Kelp, Grape Seed Oil.