Avocado Nourish & Repair Hair Mask
Avocado hair mask with Vitamin B5, Banana Juice and Quinoa Proetins
An organic conditioning treatment that restores dry and damaged hair leaving it free flowing and healthy. Nourishes hair using antioxidant rich avocado and jojoba oil, while organic banana juice and Provitamin B5 repair hair, making it less prone to breakage. The organic extracts restore moisture and protect hair from future environmental damage. 2oz.
- Deeply nourishes and repairs hair due to over styling, chemical treatment and over drying.
- Visibly improves hair health and strength with lasting results.
- Serves as a heat protector for future styling, blow drying or use of a curling iron .
- Prevents hair loss by restoring natural oils the scalp and hair.
Designed for undernourished and damaged hair, this organic hair mask contains a unique blend of organic extracts that deeply condition and moisturize to restore hair strength and shine. Prevents damage from environmental hair stressors and is recommended for hair damaged by overexposure to the sun, heat styling or chemical processing.
Evenly smooth through damp hair and leave on for 2 to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as needed for a deep conditioning treatment.
Organic Banana Juice, Cetaryl Alcohol, Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, ProVitamin B5, Glycerin, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Peel Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Litsea Fruit Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Peel Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is rich in Vitamins A, D, E, potassium and amino acids. The fatty acids in avocado oil make it highly moisturizing and excellent at nourishing hair. Avocado oil is one of the few oils that is effective at penetrating the hair shaft and infusing moisture deep within each hair strand.
ProVitamin B5: Panthenol (ProVitamin B5) is the most important vitamin for hair health because it rebuilds hair strength and repairs damage from chemical processing, blow drying and other stress factors. ProVitamin B5 improves hair’s elasticity and flexibility making it free flowing.
Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba oil is a waxy substance that comes from the jojoba nut. Our cold pressed jojoba seed oil is rich in Vitamins B and E, and contains multiple critical minerals for hair health to moisturize and nourish.
- Lemon Peel Extract: Lemons contain the highest concentration of Vitamin C and have natural astringent and antibacterial properties. The extract rejuvenates hair and adds shine. The smell of citrus inspires an uplifting and vibrant feeling.